Popular Posts

Tuesday, May 24, 2016

The Grateful Fashion Chic Is Wearing a Hat

Hats, Hats, Hats, they are such a statement on any outfit! Even if you like them a little bit.. you have to admit it!

They bring out such an interest, like when you see them on pinterest.

I am so happy to enjoy the beautiful mornings of a lovely summer coming our way in this pretty top, with the morning breeze lightly blowing my hair & the sun kissing my face in the late afternoon, before the moon.

Hope you enjoy this look! Have a wonderful day! Be happy please! do something fun today & smile a lot & most of all be grateful every minute of your life! Sincerely: Rocio from Rophowa











 Similar outfit! This top is so pretty I know but I bought it from a fashionista so couldn't find a same one.. but I love this floral one! click here Black Velvet Leggings here Heels here here & here Black Hat right here

No comments:

Post a Comment