Popular Posts

Thursday, March 24, 2016

Fashion In The Army

Army green, white petal, pretty nude
They all compliment each other with a touch of pink on my lips. The colors become so creative when we play around with them. They make me happy like the art of fashion that inspire us to wake up every morning & look pretty. Oh! & that good feeling when you walk out the door! Haha..
I hope you like this outfit & I hope that you are enjoying life & counting your blessings, not your problems, remember being positive is what keeps us going! I wish for you the best in life! Sincerely: Rocio from Rophowa




Rock this outfit! White blouse click here another pretty white blouse click here jeggings here nude heels right here similar army jacket here & similar clutch click here 

No comments:

Post a Comment