Popular Posts

Thursday, February 9, 2017

Velvet Me Forever

My morning is my beginning of joy as i walk down the streets, in the perfect dress i wear. It's the best dress i swear.

Velvet me forever, because nothing feels softer than this velvet dress that is a piece from heaven.

As soon as i tried on this dress in the fittingroom i fell in love. I love it when i try something on and i say "this is it!" i just know it's perfect with no doubt! And i know it's a good investment because these pieces usually remain for a long time in my closet and i wear them over & over again!

This dress makes me think perfect elegance, so i followed that feeling & added a pair of elegant black tassel earrings, nude lip simple heels & a classic tory clutch!

Hope you enjoy this post! Tomorrow is Friday! Have an amazing weekend!

 Sincerely: Rocio from Rophowa










Shop this look! 

Similiar gray velvet dresses click here here here and here I also like this midi black one looks chic and elegant click right here

View all velvet dresses here 

Heels click right here and here Exact tassel earrings click here Tory Clutch right here Black Cat Eye Sunglasses for less than $10! click here

2 comments:

  1. Wow I love this dress! As soon as I saw it on Insta I was hooked by how flattering it looks! Also those earrings are awesome :) xo Holly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lauren German was born on November 29, 1978) is an American actress. She had her first major role in the 2002 romantic drama film A Walk to Remember (is a 2002 American coming-of-age romantic drama film directed by Adam Shankman and written by Karen Janszen, based on Nicholas Sparks‘ 1999 novel A Walk to Remember.

    ReplyDelete