Popular Posts

Wednesday, May 18, 2016

Can I Dream Of a White Castle

This dress is so pretty isn't it? The back looks like a wedding dress! & I love that is so feminine & pretty.

 It was a cold snowy day that I wasn't expecting.. but that didn't stopped me from walking around these white long pillars in this white lace dress, with the wind blowing my hair & tiny pieces of snow falling on my hair.

I was enjoying the cool relaxing atmosphere so much it made me feel like I was inside a clear crystal globe decorated like a little piece of a castle. Anyway! I have to say that I love neutral outfits they just look so clean & so well put together.

I hope you are having a good week! Enjoy life alot & if you're receiving any negative feedback from anyone about anything! Don't listen to them! Because if you are clear in your mind with what you want in life you can go very far! So be so strong they can't break you. I my self send you lots of positive vibes :) have a wonderful day! Sincerely: Rocio from Rophowa












Wear this similar outfit! Dress click here Nude Flats right here Nude Blazer here Clutch here

No comments:

Post a Comment