Popular Posts

Friday, May 20, 2016

Rocio At The Barn

In the morning 4 hours after 7. Wearing denim on denim.

Being at the barn in this sophisticated look with my tory burch clutch, that doesn't look like a book.

I wanted to create a contrast between the light & dark denim & it worked out great, with my hair straight! To make my distressed jeans stand out I went with a simple pair of black heels, that I found at a store full of good deals!

I hope you like this post! Have a great weekend! Be happy! Enjoy every little moment. Remember the meaning of life is to give life meaning. Thank you so much for reading!
Sincerely: Rocio from Rophowa












Photos by Brittany

Wear this Similiar outfit! Shirt click here Jeans here Heels right here Tory Burch Clutch here

No comments:

Post a Comment