Popular Posts

Thursday, May 12, 2016

Buy Me a Pink Dress & I Will Be Happy For The Rest Of My Life

This pretty pink suede dress i wore on a morning so fresh, & feeling so blessed. I am such a happy girl like a boy with his toy!

For this outfit i chose the perfect converse to stay comfortable & of course i couldn't forget this beautiful Michael Kors purse! that went so well with my dress. Yess!!

To finish my look I brought a little more interest & made it the simplest by adding this cute H&M hat that I got!

This outfit is very girly! If you're not so much of a girly girl I would add a pair of simple caramel color heels instead & without the hat!

Thank you so much for reading! Be grateful every day for other people are fighting a hard battle & would wish to be in your place. There is endless reasons to be grateful! to be happy. Don't take your life for granted! Stay positive!
Sincerely: Rocio from Rophowa







Photos by KB digitaldesigns

Rock a very similiar outfit! Dress click here White Converse here Michael Kors Tote here Hat click here I also like this one! click here

No comments:

Post a Comment