Popular Posts

Tuesday, November 1, 2016

Aqua Water-Fall

I breath the air of a clear autumn sky wandering around in this classy look, my lips are red almost like these roses in the garden.

I was near the waterfall as my A-line skirt reflected on the turquoise water.

Leaves were falling from above, and this floral print blouse fit me like a glove!

Thank you for reading! I hope you get to try this look somehow it makes you look more interested. I got so many compliments when i wore it so i decided to share it. Hope you like it!

You are amazing! Always remember that!

Sincerely: Rocio from Rophowa













Similiar Outfit! Floral Blouse click here and here Skirt here Black Tights right here Black Booties here Tory Burch Clutch here Black Bow Ribbon i made my own click here

No comments:

Post a Comment