Popular Posts

Wednesday, December 14, 2016

A Wish On Christmas Night

I find my self in the perfect lace top in a dreamy christmas world, with a red midi skirt & a lip so bold! With a touch of sparkles that you see in the clutch i hold!

Christmas is almost here! I'm full of joy as a child patiently waits for a toy!

I look away as you can see the light behind my back. I make a christmas wish so bright! Full of glowing light! And i'll forever dream about a christmas night.

Im beginning to get more exited about christmas! It feels more magical as the day gets closer.
This outfit is perfect for a holiday party or christmas day! Everything about this skirt its perfect i love how it accentuates your body! i felt so happy and girly on this skirt seriously i didn't even wanted to take it off. I can't wait to wear it again! Hope you like it and i hope you wear something very fun on christmas day!

Im going to link the exact same skirt at the bottom and you wont believe it! its under $10

Don't forget to smile and laugh! If you have a wish hold it very tight and never let it go! Happy Holidays!

Sincerely: Rocio from Rophowa













Wear this outfit! Lace Top click here here and here Exact Red Midi Skirt click right here Nude Lace Up Pointed Heels here Sparkly Clutch click here

No comments:

Post a Comment