Popular Posts

Friday, October 28, 2016

Fall-ing In Love

My joy reflects on these green trees, watching them slowly turn yellow as i put on my blazer.

I walk during the magic golden hour & i see the sunlight peaking through the trees, by now i am wearing my sunnies i might be lucky and find some bunnies.

Oh fall... I fall in love with you. I fall in my black booties in a world of living dreams.. Never letting go my tory burch clutch that i love much.

Hope you enjoy this post! And remind your self to not give your past the power, to define your future.

Sincerely: Rocio from Rophowa













Buy This Outfit!  Burgundy Top click here Black Leggings click here Plaid Blazer right here I also like this Plaid Coat click here Black Shiny Booties here Sunnies right here Tory Burch Clutch here

No comments:

Post a Comment