Popular Posts

Tuesday, June 14, 2016

The Magic Of Gratitude Sank In Through My Soul

I went to a coffee shop on a beautiful morning.

I walked in, there was this gorgeous sunlight coming in from the door & the window.

Immediately there was a smile on my face & as soon as I sat down all the magic began to happen secretly in my mind. There was  good feelings flying everywhere.

Gratitude began to explode like a volcano but full of colors! While I was enjoying a cup of coffee so much, wearing these pair of slacks made me feel extra good. I wanted the shirt to blend in to keep the slacks with its interest so I opted for a white shirt & simple black heels.

It is the perfect creation!! For you to get some inspiration! & this outfit is pretty much perfect for any occasion!

Hope you like it!  as always thank you so much for reading. Have an amazing day & dont let anyone put you down. Keep fighting for your dreams!
Sincerely: Rocio from Rophowa













Wear this outfit! White shirt click here Printed Slacks here 
Black Heels right here




1 comment:

  1. Ksenia Solo Biography, Born, Age, Facts, Family, Movie Only winning is not the quality, but also losing yourself for acting is also achievement that proved by the talented Ksenia Solo

    ReplyDelete