Popular Posts

Monday, March 7, 2016

Blushing Flirty

Hello, lovely hearts I am very grateful that you are reading my blog! Thank you so much for stopping by. I'm sharing this casual and flirty look that is very easy to put together! Pick your favorite pair of jeans from your closet, add a printed top and tuck it in your jeans for the casual feeling, for shoes I opted for a chunky heel because I wanted to feel stylish but yet comfortable. I chose black ones to make my outfit stand out! For accessories I just picked a gold michael kors watch to keep the look simple and to finish I added a pair of sunnies! Oh and don't forget to add loose curls on your hair to feel extra flirty.






Happy rest of the week be positive, be who you wanna be. And always look on the bright side of life!
Sincerely: Rocio from Rophowa

No comments:

Post a Comment