Popular Posts

Monday, November 14, 2016

Happiness Never Ends

I am so grateful as i walk around the city in these white & black velvet leggings.

The leaves keep falling through the month of November & i wear this classic black & white combination! That is a good reflection if you use it as an inspiration.

I continue to be grateful & my happinnes keeps growing. I am so happy because i have the opportunity to inspire others.

It makes me so happy to share my outfits, ideas, inspiration with you! If this makes me happy i will never stop doing it so that way my happinnes will never end.

This is my intention with you as well never stop doing what you love! And truly your happinnes will never end.

Keep fighting! You may not be where you want to be but im sure you are closer than where you were yesterday!

Sincerely: Rocio from Rophowa












Similiar Outfit White Top click here Velvet Leggings here Black Booties here White Blazer here Bag right here Gold Michael Kors Watch right here Black Straw Hat here The Black Bow i DIY! 

1 comment:

  1. Top 21 Most Expensive Watch in The World luxury collection of the world’s most expensive watches thinks differently Here Money Is Time Top 21 Most Expensive Watches in The World

    ReplyDelete