Popular Posts

Wednesday, November 23, 2016

Cozy Red Lip

In my gray towel i hear the sound of crashing waves it is the sound my soul forever craves...
Sitting down on the softest sand,
that is a piece of dreaming land.

But i woke up and the towel wrapped very nicely around my neck keeping me warm. It was as soft as the sand from dreaming land. I looked up at the sky in my comfy gray boots, & there i was watching the snow fall as it turned into snowflakes! Oh.. & again i was warm in dreaming land!

This outfit is super cute & comfy i added a red lip to make it more holiday looking! & i think it just ties the whole outfit together!

You can wear this outfit to go holiday shopping, on a coffee date or even run some errands! Any fun plans for thanksgiving? I will be spending the day with family and friends!

Be thankful every step of the way!

Sincerely: Rocio from Rophowa











Similiar Outfit Gray Turtle Neck Sweater click here
Creamy Pants right here Gray Boots here Towel/Scarf right here

No comments:

Post a Comment