Popular Posts

Tuesday, November 29, 2016

Black Velvet Moon

My velvet top reflected on the moon, & it became the velvet moon, surrounded by a leather sky that i saw when i passed by...

And then the sky played around & dressed me up all in black, it threw the jacket on my back!

 And here i stand! happy & i'm not ungrateful, i am grateful. Im not alone. I'm full of joy!

I love velvet! velvet is so trendy right know! Velvet you, velvet me, velvet them. You see it everywhere! I think its perfect for the holidays coming up!

 In my case i decided to try my black velvet top with a different texture like this leather jacket that is so chic! & i loved the combination of these two textures. I went all black because who doesn't love an all black outfit!  i then added a red lip!  and i am ready to start my holiday shopping!

Have a wonderful day and remember to never stop looking up at the velvet moon full of bright stars! Because 1 year equals 365 opportunities!

Sincerely: Rocio from Rophowa











Similiar Outfit: Black Velvet Top/bodysuit click here Velvet Leggings here Black Shiny Booties click here Leather Jacket right here Sunglasses here Tory Burch Clutch is currently out of stock but i love this one!

1 comment:

  1. Glucosamine for Dogs and Cats Best Joint Supplements For Dogs Our select triple action Glucosamine, Chondroitin and Turmeric formula works to not only relieve pain, ease limb heaviness and joint aches but also lubricates joints and strengthens cartilage to increase your pet s mobility and greatly improve their quality of life Relieves stiffness and inflammation in pets sufferin.

    ReplyDelete