Popular Posts

Friday, January 27, 2017

femenine

I have created this quick look that makes me feel very femenine! I love the light colors that can be worn during the day, wether you are running errands or going for a quick brunch. I paired it with these pair of flat heels from zara i love the little bow on the front that makes them look more chic!

This is also cute outfit for Valentine's Day if you are looking for some inspiration, since there is alot of pink going on it makes it perfect for that day!

You probably don't know me alot but one thing is that i really love Valentine's because i love pinks and reds! Its always my perfect excuse to wear them alot during this month! But overall i love pink it is my favorite color, for some reason it makes everything look cute!

I hope you enjoy this post thanks for reading! Happy friday!!!! Quote- In order to be successful. It's okay to fail first.

Sincerely: Rocio from Rophowa









Shop a Similar Look! Blouse click here Pants right here Shoes are from zara but they are currently out of stock but i found a Similiar Pair click right here Handbag here the bracelet is from Kendra Scott

No comments:

Post a Comment