Popular Posts

Wednesday, January 25, 2017

Be My Red Valentine

Buy me a bouquet of roses, write me a love letter and you could be my red valentine forever.

If you hold my hand forever, we will get lost in the sweet love that we'll discover...

This dress has been hanging in my closet for a while... i have only worn it a couple of times.. But i finally decided to take it out and decided it would be so perfect for Valentine's Day! You can't go wrong with a red dress I love the brightness of it. And honestly this is a piece i recommend having in your closet because you will wear it over and over again it's perfect for holidays, valentines, summer, parties! Your friends babyshower! Its really its color that makes it go with any occasion! Any way hope you like it! i am going to link some similiar ones at the bottom of this post.

Have a wonderful rest of the week! Keep an eye for more Valentine's Inspiration!

Sincerely: Rocio from Rophowa








Shop this look! Dress click here and here Black Sandal Heel here and here

No comments:

Post a Comment