Popular Posts

Tuesday, December 27, 2016

Love At First Sight

Pretty blanket scarf how perfect you are. You are as pretty as a star in the sky. With your colors so bright, that i fell in love at first sight..

I wore this pretty scarf during my holiday shopping it was perfect!

This light black sweater and cozy scarf kept me warm and chic! I added this pure white beanie to bring out the colors in the scarf and a red lip to complete my look!

This look is perfect for winter, runnning errands or a morning brunch with your girlfriends!

Hope you enjoy this post!
Quote: She believed she could. So she did.

Sincerely: Rocio from Rophowa










Similiar Outfit: Black Sweater click right here Black Pants right here Colorful Scarf here Black Booties here White Beanie right here

No comments:

Post a Comment