Popular Posts

Wednesday, September 21, 2016

Sunflower Dreamer

I want to be a sunflower.

 I want to dance forever in this floral dress & progress among the others.

But i want to stand tall in nude heels, so i am closer to the sunset that brings glory shinning & wait for the sun to kiss my face with a charming spell & the magic sound of a bell, to forever dream & dance in this field.

Remember it is a secret spell so please don't tell.

Don't tell me that this dress is not pretty and a bit sexy! I love it love it! & guess what? I have linked one very similiar to this one at the very bottom!

Have a wonderful rest of the week & always always keep in mind that “ A diamond is a chunk of coal that did well under pressure” - Henry Kissinger

Sincerely: Rocio from Rophowa












Similar Dress click here I also love this navy floral skirt! click right here  Nude Steeve Madden Heels right here



No comments:

Post a Comment