Popular Posts

Saturday, March 26, 2016

Winter In Spring

Oh mother nature how beautiful you are with spring & winter at the same time, with the flowers blooming & the snow falling from the sky.

Trees & pines covered with snow fill my heart with joy! in this beautiful mint coat, with the perfect pink beanie keeping my ears warm. And my boots & sunnies that complete a day out in the snow...

Even though hubby & i couldn't get away.. we had fun staying home. We took advantage of this snowy day! so, we did a little photoshoot in our backyard & played in the snow a little bit. After that we came in our home, i took off my boots put on my favorite cozy socks, we had dinner & later I made hot chocolate. We ended our day watching a movie & cuddling up! I hope you enjoy this post, I always have fun putting up outfits for inspiration! Have a wonderful day & always remember to enjoy the little things! Sincerely: Rocio from Rophowa









Wear this outfit! Im sorry I didn't find the exact same one & also couldn't find the exact same boots but I bought them at tjmaxx this past December! Here are similiar items: Turtleneck sweater click here Jeans click here cute similar Boots here Mint Coat here I also love this one click here Pink Beanie here & Pink Ray Bans right here

No comments:

Post a Comment